The Best Way to Start?
Training is essential for schools who want to implement the Big Maths pedagogy. We have been training teachers for over 12 years and pride ourselves in leaving staff enthused and inspired to get started.
An INSET day is the best option if you are wanting to train your entire staff. During the training, you will explore the principles of Big Maths and how they can utilise the full potential of the step by step framework. We will show you how it works in both the classroom and the school as a whole. Big Maths helps you to ensure every child becomes fully numerate and meets the expectations of your curriculum. For more information on INSETs, why not get in touch and discuss how we can transform your school’s approach to maths.
A conference day is the best option if only 1 or 2 members of staff need to training with Big Maths. We are at venues all around the UK, so you can choose the best venue for you, The conference days are structured in a way to ensure all the principles of Big Maths are covered and explains how best to implement Big Maths in your classroom. Big Maths helps you to ensure every child becomes fully numerate and meets the expectations of your curriculum. All the days are presented by Big Maths creator Ben Harding.
What Will I Get From Training?
Explore how a daily 20 minute Basic Skills session will result in complete fluency with our brand new conference. Hosted by primary maths expert and creator of Big Maths, Ben Harding.
You will leave the training with:
- a clear understanding of how a daily 20 minute Basic Skills session will result in complete fluency in maths;
- a proven system for identifying every learning gap in your class and an effective method for plugging them quickly;
- the solution to making all new learning do-able;
- an effective way to reduce your workload on a daily basis;
- a proven strategy for making maths fun and engaging for everyone; and
- ways to teach for deeper learning/mastery.
Book Your Place
on a Conference
Our conferences are priced at £200 + VAT per delegate.
For 2 or more places, the price is reduced to £150 + VAT per delegate.
If you are subscribed to Big Maths Online, please ring the office for a special discount to reward your loyalty over the years.